AS and Spanish A Level online course overview
Cambridge International AS and A Levels in languages other than English are accepted by universities and employers as proof of linguistic ability and understanding. Successful language students gain lifelong skills, including:
- The ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the target language
- A sound understanding of the nature of language and language study, and of the skills and abilities required for further study, work and leisure
- Insight into the culture and contemporary society of countries where the language is spoken
- Better integration into communities where the language is spoken
- Positive attitudes towards language learning, towards the speakers of other languages, and towards other cultures and societies
- Skills which can be used in other areas of learning, such as analysis and memory skills.
At Spanish A Level online, students will sit exam papers in:
- Reading and writing
There is also a speaking exam.
Spanish A Level online candidates, who are beginning this course, should have previously completed an IGCSE course in Spanish, or the equivalent level of qualification.
Spanish A Level online provides a suitable foundation for the study of Spanish or related courses in higher education. Equally it is suitable for candidates intending to pursue careers or further study in Spanish, or as part of a course of general education.
Spanish A Level online students based in the UK have the option to pay annually, per term or monthly. International Spanish A Level online students based outside the UK can pay annually or per term:
Paying per term:
Starting from September, three payments of £500 for the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms.
Monthly payments (UK only):
Starting in September you can pay 10 monthly payments of £150 via Direct Debit.