AS and A Level Maths online course overview
Successful candidates in A level Maths online gain lifelong skills, including:
- A deeper understanding of mathematical principles
- The further development of mathematical skills including the use of applications of mathematics in the context of everyday situations and in other subjects that they may be studying
- The ability to analyse problems logically, recognising when and how a situation may be represented mathematically
- The use of mathematics as a means of communication
- A solid foundation for further study
AS/ A level Mathematics units in the scheme cover the following subject areas:
- Pure Mathematics (units P1, P2 and P3);
- Mechanics (units M1 and M2);
- Probability & Statistics (units S1 and S2).
We recommend that candidates who are beginning this course should have previously completed an IGCSE level course in Mathematics.
A Level Maths online provides a suitable foundation for the study of Mathematics or related courses in higher education.