AS and A Level Maths online course overview
Successful candidates in A level Maths online gain lifelong skills, including:
- A deeper understanding of mathematical principles
- The further development of mathematical skills including the use of applications of mathematics in the context of everyday situations and in other subjects that they may be studying
- The ability to analyse problems logically, recognising when and how a situation may be represented mathematically
- The use of mathematics as a means of communication
- A solid foundation for further study
AS/ A level Mathematics units in the scheme cover the following subject areas:
- Pure Mathematics (units P1, P2 and P3);
- Mechanics (units M1 and M2);
- Probability & Statistics (units S1 and S2).
We recommend that candidates who are beginning this course should have previously completed an IGCSE level course in Mathematics.
A Level Maths online provides a suitable foundation for the study of Mathematics or related courses in higher education.
Students based in the UK have the option to pay annually, per term or monthly. International students based outside the UK cannot pay monthly.