IGCSE Psychology online course details
The exams for our GCSE Psychology online course are available in the UK only. Pupils will be able to:
Use specialist vocabulary, psychological concepts, terminology and convention to engage in the process of psychological enquiry
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of psychology, developing an understanding of self and others, and how psychological understanding can help to explain everyday social phenomena
- Understand how psychological research is conducted, including the role of scientific method and data analysis
- Present information, develop arguments and draw conclusions through a critical approach to psychological evidence, developing as reflective thinkers
- Develop an understanding of the relationship between psychology and personal, moral, social and cultural issues, and develop an understanding of ethical issues in psychology
- Develop an understanding of psychological issues, the contribution of psychology to individual, social and cultural diversity, and how psychology contributes to society
Pupils can choose additional subjects including GCSE Psychology online for an extra £400 per subject per year.
Additional subjects to IGCSE Psychology are charged at an extra £400 per subject. This fee can either be paid in full or added to monthly (UK only) and termly payments across the year.