IGCSE Physics Online Course
IGCSE Physics enables pupils to:
- Learn about unifying patterns and themes in physics and use them in new and changing situations
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of physical facts, terminology, concepts, principles and practical techniques
- Apply the principles and concepts of physics, including those related to the applications of physics, to different contexts
- Evaluate physical information, making judgements on the basis of this information
- Appreciate the practical nature of physics, developing experimental and investigative skills based on correct and safe laboratory techniques
- Analyse, interpret and evaluate data and experimental methods, drawing conclusions that are consistent with evidence from experimental activities and suggesting possible improvements and further investigations
- Recognise the importance of accurate experimental work and reporting scientific methods in physics
- Select, organise and present relevant information clearly and logically using appropriate vocabulary, definitions and conventions
- Develop a logical approach to problem solving in a wider context
- Select and apply appropriate areas of mathematics relevant to physics as set out under each topic
- Prepare for more advanced courses in physics and for other courses that require knowledge of physics.
Pupils can choose additional subjects including Physics GCSE online for an added fee per subject, per year.
Additional subjects are charged at an extra cost per subject. This fee can either be paid in full or added to monthly (UK only) and termly payments across the year.