GCSE History online
The online IGCSE History course that we follow will enable pupils to:
- Develop and extend their knowledge and understanding of specified key events, periods and societies in history; and of the wide diversity of human experience
- Engage in historical enquiry to develop as independent learners and as critical and reflective thinkers
- Develop the ability to ask relevant questions about the past, to investigate issues critically and to make valid historical claims by using a range of sources in their historical context
- Develop an awareness that different people, events and developments have been accorded historical significance and how and why different interpretations have been constructed about them
- Organise and communicate their historical knowledge and understanding in different ways and reach substantiated conclusions
Online IGCSE History is one of 8 core IGCSE subjects you can study at InterHigh in Key Stage 4 (Years 10 & 11) for £3,300 a year.
Students based in the UK have the option to pay annually, per term or monthly. International students based outside the UK can pay annually or per term.
Paying per term:
Years 10/11 – Starting in September, three payments of £1,100 for the Autumn, Spring and Summer.
Monthly payments (UK only):
Year 10/11 - Starting in September you can pay 10 monthly payments of £330.