IGCSE English Language course online
We follow the IGCSE English Language syllabus. This enables pupils to:
- Read a wide range of texts fluently and with good understanding
- Read critically and use knowledge gained from wide reading to inform and improve their own writing
- Write effectively and coherently using Standard English appropriately
- Use grammar correctly, punctuate and spell accurately
- Acquire and apply a wide vocabulary alongside knowledge and understanding of grammatical terminology, and linguistic conventions for reading, writing and spoken language
- Listen to and understand spoken language, and use spoken Standard English effectively. Spoken language will be reported as a separate grade on the student’s certificate
It costs £3,300 a year to study 8 core iGCSE subjects including GCSE English Language online at InterHigh in Key Stage 4 (Years 10 & 11).
Students based in the UK have the option to pay annually, per term or monthly. International students based outside the UK can pay annually or per term.
Paying per term:
Years 10/11 – Starting in September, three payments of £1,100 for the Autumn, Spring and Summer.
Monthly payments (UK only):
Year 10/11 - Starting in September you can pay 10 monthly payments of £330.