IGCSE Business online course details
IGCSE Business enables pupils to:
- Develop an interest in and enthusiasm for the study of business
- Develop an understanding of business concepts, business terminology, business objectives and the integrated nature of business activity
- Understand how the main types of business are organised, financed and operated
- Develop and apply knowledge, understanding and skills to contemporary business issues in a wide range of businesses from small enterprises to large multinationals and businesses operating in local, national and global context
- Develop critical-thinking and enquiry skills to distinguish between facts and opinion, calculating, interpreting and evaluating business data, to help build arguments and make informed judgements
- Develop an understanding of the dynamics of business activity and the related considerations of ethics and sustainability for global businesses
Pupils can choose additional subjects including GCSE Business online for an extra £400 per subject per year.
Additional subjects are charged at an extra £400 per subject. This fee can either be paid in full or added to monthly (UK only) and termly payments across the year.