Further Mathematics AS and A Level Course Overview
Cambridge International A Level Further Mathematics is accepted by universities and employers as proof of mathematical knowledge and understanding. Successful candidates gain lifelong skills, including:
- A deeper understanding of mathematical principles
- The further development of mathematical skills including the use of applications of mathematics in the context of everyday situations and in other subjects that they may be studying
- The ability to analyse problems logically, recognising when and how a situation may be represented mathematically
- The use of mathematics as a means of communication
- A solid foundation for further study
This syllabus is intended for high ability learners who have achieved, or are likely to achieve, a high grade in the Cambridge International A Level Mathematics examination.
Students based in the UK have the option to pay annually, per term or monthly. International students based outside the UK can pay annually or per term:
Paying per term:
Starting from September, three payments of £450 due at the beginning of each term.
Monthly payments (UK only):
Starting in September you can pay 10 monthly payments of £135 via Direct Debit.