The International GCSE in History that we follow will enable pupils to:
- Develop and extend their knowledge and understanding of specified key events, periods and societies in history; and of the wide diversity of human experience
- Engage in historical enquiry to develop as independent learners and as critical and reflective thinkers
- Develop the ability to ask relevant questions about the past, to investigate issues critically and to make valid historical claims by using a range of sources in their historical context
- Develop an awareness that different people, events and developments have been accorded historical significance and how and why different interpretations have been constructed about them
- Organise and communicate their historical knowledge and understanding in different ways and reach substantiated conclusions
History is one of 8 core iGCSE subjects you can study at InterHigh in Key Stage 4 (Years 10 & 11) for £3,000 a year. Pupils can choose additional subjects for an extra £400 per subject per year.
Students based in the UK have the option to pay annually, per term or monthly. International students based outside the UK can pay annually or per term:
Paying per term:
Years 10/11 – Starting in September, three payments of £1,000 for the Autumn, Spring and Summer.
Monthly payments (UK only):
Year 10/11 - Starting in September you can pay 10 monthly payments of £300.