The International GCSE in French enables pupils to develop:
- Understanding and use of written forms of the language, in a range of familiar and practical contexts, and for a variety of purposes
- Understanding and use of the spoken forms of the language, in a range of familiar and practical contexts, and for a variety of purposes
- The ability to communicate effectively in the language through the written word, using a range of vocabulary and structures
- The ability to communicate effectively in the language through speaking, using a range of vocabulary and structures
- A knowledge and understanding of the language grammar and its practical application
- A knowledge and understanding of countries and communities where the target language is spoken
- Positive attitudes towards modern foreign language learning
- A suitable foundation for further study of the language, or another language.
French is one of 8 core iGCSE subjects you can study at InterHigh in Key Stage 4 (Years 10 & 11) for £3,000 a year. Pupils can choose additional subjects for an extra £400 per subject per year.
Students based in the UK have the option to pay annually, per term or monthly. International students based outside the UK can pay annually or per term:
Paying per term:
Years 10/11 – Starting in September, three payments of £1,000 for the Autumn, Spring and Summer.
Monthly payments (UK only):
Year 10/11 - Starting in September you can pay 10 monthly payments of £300.