Business Studies IGCSE
The International GCSE in Business Studies enables pupils to:
- Develop an interest in and enthusiasm for the study of business
- Develop an understanding of business concepts, business terminology, business objectives and the integrated nature of business activity
- Understand how the main types of business are organised, financed and operated
- Develop and apply knowledge, understanding and skills to contemporary business issues in a wide range of businesses from small enterprises to large multinationals and businesses operating in local, national and global context
- Develop critical-thinking and enquiry skills to distinguish between facts and opinion, calculating, interpreting and evaluating business data, to help build arguments and make informed judgements
- Develop an understanding of the dynamics of business activity and the related considerations of ethics and sustainability for global businesses
It costs £3,000 a year to study 8 core iGCSE subjects at InterHigh in Key Stage 4 (Years 10 & 11). Pupils can choose additional subjects including Business Studies for an extra £400 per subject per year.
Additional subjects are charged at an extra £400 per subject, this fee is required to be paid in full before it is added to the pupils timetable.